Monday, May 18, 2020

Life...

Life is not about knowing the facts,
Its about exploring the tact's.
Not about enchanting the ways to live,
Its core is to live & let others live.




You don't need to rush to cash,
As everyone is ultimately burned to ash.
If all gonna get lost in the sand.
Then why not enjoy the time in hand.


We all are one unique individual,
Then why follow the preset ritual.
We should better see & decide,
And bring out the beauty lying inside.


Its strange how a living gets drowned,
And the dead, floats out to the ground.
Life generally makes you tempted,
But its all about expecting the unexpected.


Once my friend asked to define LIFE,
Then I was not a sharpened knife.
No I may actually make some comment,
That may see a better descent.


I want you not to follow me,
Like you need oxygen & I am the only tree.
Better use your own experience,
To bring out the excellence.
                      

As life is not about knowing reform,
Its all good only when you perform.
Go out and feel the air,
Make yourself counted with blare.





2 comments: